For more information contact our Internet Department at
805-525-2127 and ask for Larry Lancelle.
Contact us Here
Santa Paula Chevrolet Lease Return Center
Approach your lease-end with confidence
Are you wondering what happens at the end of your lease? At Santa Paula Chevrolet, we want to educate our customers and help them understand their End of Lease options well before the final few months.
Here are your options:
- 1. Choose a new vehicle
- 2. Buy out your current vehicle
- 3. Turn in your vehicle
Whether you purchase or lease again, your new car awaits. Get into a fantastic new vehicle by following the points below.
- Go to our 2015 Santa Paula Chevrolet Dealer Showroom to find and explore your next vehicle.
- Schedule a test drive with our Lease Termination Team.
- Go to our Specials Page and check our what 2015 and 2016 Chevrolet offers are available.
When you lease an eligible vehicle:
- You benefit from a low down payment
- You get to drive a new vehicle more often
- And you don't have to worry about resale or trade in hassles
- When you buy a car using traditional financing, monthly payments are based on the whole value of the vehicle plus interest
- When you lease a car, your payments are based on the portion of the vehicle you expect to use (plus interest) over the lease term.
- Lease terms are usually 36-48 months
Leasing fine points:
When you lease a vehicle you do not own the vehicle and therefore it is likely to have certain restrictions. For example:
- You may be obligated to fulfill certain maintenance requirements
- There may be restrictions on the miles you can drive
- And at the end of your lease term when you return the car, you may be charged for any excessive wear and tear
When you purchase finance a new vehicle from Santa Paula Chevrolet in Santa Paula:
- You have the freedom to drive your vehicle for more than just a few years
- You don't have to worry about the penalties of a lease (i.e. excess wear and extra mileage charges)
- You can customize your vehicle and alter its appearance
- You own your vehicle at the end of your contract term
- You have the flexibility to sell or trade in your vehicle at any time during your contract term
- And since your payments can be spread over a longer period of time, you can make lower monthly payments than you would if you had chosen to lease
Santa Paula Chevrolet located at 101 West Harvard Blvd Santa Paula, California. Your Local Chevrolet Lease Return Center. If you have any more questions about your End of Lease options please contact our Lease Termination Team and we will help guide you in the right direction.
Lease Return Center in Santa Paula.
Are you in the market for a new Chevy in Ventura ? You're in luck because the enthusiastic staff at Santa Paula Chevrolet is eager to guide you through our expansive new and pre-owned Chevrolet inventories. We can get you behind the wheel, help you finance it,and introduce you to current specials and promotions that save you money! Let our Lease Specialists help you on your Chevy lease as we are close to Oxnard and Ventura.
At Santa Paula Chevrolet, our goal is to make your next car-buying experience a positive one. That means helping you every step of the way. We boast an impressive new Chevrolet vehicles. Our new inventory includes the new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, 2016 Chevrolet Impala, 2015 Chevrolet Malibu and much more! Of course, at Santa Paula Chevrolet, you're not obligated to commit to new-car prices. We have carefully handpicked a truly reliable, like-new collection of used cars, made by Chevrolet, Honda, and Nissan, as well as other best-selling brands for people from as close as Fillmore and as far as Simi Valley, Ventura, Bakersfield, Oxnard and all surrounding areas. Don't forget to check out our ongoing new and used Chevrolet specials and promotions. There's chance to save even more! If you can't find a specific vehicle, fill out our Contact Form and we'll begin the search for you.